Working at bbv Software Services AG means ambitious projects, teamwork with outstanding colleagues and countless opportunities to develop and shape your future.
bbv Software Services AG is a Swiss software engineering and consultancy company with a workforce of 300 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Vietnam. We love challenges and apply ourselves with dedication and team spirit to make our customers’ visions a reality. Working for bbv means being innovative and striving for quality and excellence. As an employer, we promote and support our employees individually and offer diverse training and development opportunities.
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Direct, transparent communication (collaboration tools)
- Practised agility with cultural principles and flat hierarchies
- Active networking and professional exchange also outside of bbv
- Participation in/speaker at trade fairs and conferences
- Experimentation: Time for developing innovative ideas
- Open culture of errors
- Company-wide & individual training, bbv Academy, mentoring
- Active contribution to self-organised bbv communities
- Joint technology scouting and trendscouting, CTO board
6 Offene Stellen
Training and development at bbv
bbv Gathering 2021
Sun, snow, Lenzerheide. For this year’s Gathering with the motto “Explore.Design.Act. all bbv members met in the Swiss mountains. In addition to the packed programme with 5 different tracks from Blazor or Kubernetes to Data Science and the IoT Hackathon, there was plenty of time for exchange and cosy evenings.
bbv as employer
bbv is No. 2 of top Swiss ICT employers
Once again, bbv Software Services AG takes a place on the podium in the ranking of the best employers in Switzerland in the category “Internet, Telecommunications & IT”. With the second place, bbv is once again listed as an employer in the top group and is on the podium with renowned international companies – bbv was awarded the first place in 2021.