bbv Software Services is a Swiss software engineering and consultancy company employing more than 300 experts, and all with one goal: to work together to realise our customers’ visions.
We share enthusiasm for technological innovations, for new solutions and business models from which our customers can quickly generate value. Thanks to our expertise in leading technologies and our commitment to outstanding quality, we support our customers with IT strategy and innovation consultancy, from IoT systems to e-commerce portals and in topics such as artificial intelligence or data science.
We have been operating in Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Vietnam since 1995 and strengthen our customers in digital transformation from brainstorming through to market success. Whether directly on site with the customer or in one of our offices.
bbv in brief
- bbv was founded in 1995.
- The co-founder Adrian Bachofen still works for bbv in the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- We have helped more than 500 companies.
- Our 300 software engineers and consultants, of whom 210 are based in Switzerland and 90 abroad, demonstrate their expertise in the bbv Academy too, as well as in communities and as external speakers at conferences.
- We are on hand for our customers either directly on site or in one of our offices
- with four locations in Switzerland
- and four locations in Germany, Greece and Vietnam.
The way we work reflects a set of principles which we strive to practise in the interests of our clients and partners. This is how we would like them to perceive us:
“The people at bbv are keen to learn. They are good lateral thinkers who are interested in understanding the big picture. Their professional expertise is certainly second-to-none. These are people who want to deliver nothing else than intelligent solutions and first class work.”
“They understand and identify themselves with our vision, our objectives and our needs. bbv has made a significant contribution to our success.”
“Commitment is at the heart of everything that bbv does. They focus on solutions rather than problems and are good at facilitating consensus. They share a proactive sense of responsibility which extends beyond their work to contributing to society in general.”
“The people at bbv are honest and open in their thinking. Their credo is that valuing diversity leads us to the best solutions.”
“They have a positive attitude and this helps to foster a creative and dynamic working environment.”